Search the forum,

Discuss New tiles.... Wax coating??? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Just unpacked some new tiles and every one seems to have some kinda wax on it in places. What should I do to clean this off before laying

IMG_20180404_110116.jpg 15229161879031229563126.jpg

Reply to New tiles.... Wax coating??? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm hoping you can help with some feedback, please My parents are currently having a new bathroom installed, all stripped back to bare walls and floor. The fitter has done/hasn't done...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have the old stock no more ply down unprimed. (Their new stock comes pre-primed). Mapei suggested using Primer G before tiling with keraflex maxi s1. They did not recommend using SBR for some...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for tiling.I have removed the floor boards and plan to lay 18mm WBP plywood.The question is, what...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in preparation for tiling. A couple of days after there's a lot of very fine cracks which have appeared, you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays