Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss My New Van woes.....! in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

bsc ceramics

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
You take a chance with 2nd hand vans you can never really be sure if its been
looked after. I'm the same as Andy don't spend loads on my vans but try and keep
em up to scratch. Oil and filter really important I change em every 8,000 miles.
Good luck Andy

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
My Wife drives the focus.......
Were Thinking of getting a Nissan qashqai next year..
We had a 60 plate one. Great car. Plenty of pull with the diesel engine.

I wont be buying anything older than 6 months old ex demos. My fiat doblo has been great now for 15 months or so but the vivaro i had before was in the garage more than out and fortunes.

Reply to My New Van woes.....! in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks