Search the forum,

Discuss Mosaic Borders/bands in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

LM

What about mosaic borders set into the main field per linear metre?
I don't charge any extra at the minute for that , but I'm bound to be doing myself in?

H

hmtiling

£52 for an hour after tax is good as long as you've got plenty of other stuff to do in the same unit. The builder is getting a good deal too.

L

LM

£52 for an hour after tax is good as long as you've got plenty of other stuff to do in the same unit. The builder is getting a good deal too.
You know yourself that you've gotta take the rough with the smooth on sites and it's not always so easy to earn quick money, most of the time you have to seriously knock your plumbs in and put up with all sorts of obstacles, but I just wanted a measuring stick to gauge against for the one

H

hmtiling

I absolutely hate site work and wouldn't contemplate it unless it was seriously good money. Have done my fair share and know exactly what you mean. If you're subbing direct for the main contractor i don't think they'd bat an eyelid at £100 each. Reassuringly expensive is my motto :)

L

LM

£80 for an hours work sounds good to me, no so regretting leaving school at that rate lol

Reply to Mosaic Borders/bands in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen