Search the forum,

Discuss Metro and marble ensuite in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
First job I ever got off the forum was about 7 or 8 years ago. Was a main bathroom that was leaking and failing and a WC. Spin on 3 years and I had very little work on and I was struggling financially. In a stroke of good fortune the clients contacted me again for 2 more ensuites, a WC and a huge area of ground floor tiling in their extension. Went round several times to measure up and offer advice and got a price together. Then I got a very apologetic voicemail telling me he didn't know the price for the building work included the tiling and he wouldn't be using me. Couldn't have happened at a worse time and I really struggled over the following weeks and months.
Now I'm back there to redo the 2 ensuites he had done and another ensuite in an attic conversion that's about to be finished. Oh and the big floor is failing in places too! The house is huge and stunning, totally unrecognisable from when I was first there. They told me the only 2 rooms they haven't touched are the ones I did all those years ago and they still look mint - I can't pretend I wasn't feeling smug.
I've just finished the first of the ensuites (got final fix to do once decorators been) and number 2 is ripped out and first fix almost complete.

IMG_1121.JPG

IMG_1122.JPG

IMG_1123.JPG

IMG_1124.JPG

IMG_1125.JPG

IMG_1126.JPG

IMG_1130.JPG

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Here's the finished 2nd ensuite redo - This is for a 7 year old !!!!!
£1500 shower. He's 7 for god's sake!

IMG_1196.JPG

IMG_1198.JPG

IMG_1208.JPG

IMG_1209.JPG

IMG_1217.JPG

IMG_1225.JPG

IMG_1227.JPG

IMG_1348.JPG

IMG_1350.JPG

IMG_1353.JPG

IMG_1354.JPG

IMG_1357.JPG

I'm doing the 11 year old's attic one now.

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Looking good!!

Reply to Metro and marble ensuite in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen