Search the forum,

Discuss matching up some floor tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

H

handsomejackuk

i need to match up some floor tiles i have some pictures but the foru wont allow me to post....please advise

H

handsomejackuk

DSCF0126.jpg

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Provençal, you could try Tiles in your garage, I will try and find a link.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Sorry link didn't work

Last edited by a moderator:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I've just recently ripped up about 8m of these and they all got skipped, had a lot of good ones that just needed cleaning up as well. Sorry mate.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
like phil said provencal, i used to fit boat loads of these, great mills, as they were called, later changed there name to focus used to sell them, they have gone bust now so dont really help you, i havnt seem them for years to be honest, good luck with your search..

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
i lifted a huge floor of these a while ago as wella nd sometimes rarely come across them

pm me your address/details if you want of the off chance i come across more if you like

Reply to matching up some floor tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I'm Looking For This Tile Porcelanosa Town White Polish 595mm
I'm looking for a few Porcelanosa Town White Polish / Pulido floor tiles - badly laid in my new...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen