Search the forum,

Discuss looking for supplier of geometric tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

thegrinch

this spring I am hoping to restore a black and white geometric hallway and relay a pathway that was removed.

can anyone recommend a supplier of the 53mmx53mmx9mm tile or (I think) the slightly bigger one of 70mmx70mmx9mm tile?

I am in the south east, but I am happy to go country wide.

thanks

G

GazTech

this spring I am hoping to restore a black and white geometric hallway and relay a pathway that was removed.

can anyone recommend a supplier of the 53mmx53mmx9mm tile or (I think) the slightly bigger one of 70mmx70mmx9mm tile?

I am in the south east, but I am happy to go country wide.

thanks
Firstly...hello and welcome to the forums..(.you could introduce yourself if you like)....this maybe what you are looking for....Gaz
[DLMURL]http://www.originalstyle.com/tile_victorian.htm[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
T

thegrinch

thanks for the speedy response

I found somewhere online and bookmarked the page. since then, my pc crashed and bookmarks where reset.

all i remember is that black/white 53x53x9mm tiles were 33 pence each.

Reply to looking for supplier of geometric tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen