Search the forum,

Discuss Laticrete UK............ in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

H

hmtiling

Anyone used any of their products or know if their produced by Palace under license or imported ?
Massive in the states and have a good reputation there.

O

Old Mod

Funnily enough, saw some marble fixers using their adhesives on site recently Harry, was going to enquire, but I never saw them again and didn’t realise they were using it initially.
I might know a man tho who can answer your question.

H

hmtiling

Funnily enough, saw some marble fixers using their adhesives on site recently Harry, was going to enquire, but I never saw them again and didn’t realise they were using it initially.
I might know a man tho who can answer your question.
Do I need more than one guess who? ;)

D

Dumbo

This union has been around a little while now . I am surprised we haven't seen more pushing of their products

O

Old Mod

Do I need more than one guess who? ;)
I’m due to meet him on site soon to discuss an up and coming project, if I don’t remeber before that to message him, I’m sure seeing him will jog my memory.
And no, it’s not Gary. :D

You can ask him, yourself.

F

Flintstone

I’ve used laticrete slow and rapid white s1 and I thought it was nice to use, mix and apply. I haven’t used palace adhesive so can’t make a comprison to that

H

hmtiling

I’ve used laticrete slow and rapid white s1 and I thought it was nice to use, mix and apply. I haven’t used palace adhesive so can’t make a comprison to that
Most topps own brand adhesive is palace and I'm not a fan

H

hmtiling

Being the inquisitive type of guy that I am, I requested some literature and prices.
I now know why not many use them:eek: but thinking if they're charging those prices they could afford to do some marketing

Reply to Laticrete UK............ in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen