Search the forum,

Discuss Largest floor tiles laid in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

We all know it's made by Raimondi Antonio. But he was asking if I owned it.
I borrowed it this time...
Borrowed it this time? :D
Did you find it a help or hindrance?
Or should I say, are you likely to invest?

O

One Day

Borrowed it this time? :D
Did you find it a help or hindrance?
Or should I say, are you likely to invest?
Sorry, but i found the sigma frame easier to use and stronger too even though it's a less substantial beast . The raimondi frame flexed too much, although i really liked the suckers (and bought some on their own).

O

Old Mod

Sorry, but i found the sigma frame easier to use and stronger too even though it's a less substantial beast . The raimondi frame flexed too much, although i really liked the suckers (and bought some on their own).
Cheers Imp.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score

Got them off my mate in clitheroe Lancashire, a independent tile shop,Collins white (@impish didn't like them, but Carl is a very good mate of mine and knows his stuff, been in the tile game for a good few years) some really nice stuff in, they go and source a lot them selfs from Italy and Spain , well they call it sourcing I call it going on the beer for a few days ;)

O

One Day

Got them off my mate in clitheroe Lancashire, a independent tile shop,Collins white (@impish didn't like them, but Carl is a very good mate of mine and knows his stuff, been in the tile game for a good few years) some really nice stuff in, they go and source a lot them selfs from Italy and Spain , well they call it sourcing I call it going on the beer for a few days ;)
Whatcha mean i didn't like them?! Great little showroom and really helpful when i was desperate for some adhesive. It was some pokey little place near Andy that i didn't like. They ripped me off 30 quid for a bag of rapid set! I didn't look 'local' enough. Local tile shop for local people only...!

S

Spare Tool

Whatcha mean i didn't like them?! Great little showroom and really helpful when i was desperate for some adhesive. It was some pokey little place near Andy that i didn't like. They ripped me off 30 quid for a bag of rapid set! I didn't look 'local' enough. Local tile shop for local people only...!
Was it Harp ceramics? ...perhaps they'd already heard of you and thought you'd be able to afford it ;)

O

One Day

Was it Harp ceramics? ...perhaps they'd already heard of you and thought you'd be able to afford it ;)

I can't remember mate - Not Colne - it was nearer Accrington. Some rough old mill building with a tile shop on the ground floor, just off a main road.
Robbed me completely for a bag of rapid set and a can of stainstop.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Sorry imp , must of had wrong person, happens sometimes at my age, mind blank :(

Reply to Largest floor tiles laid in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen