Search the forum,

Discuss Lady wants tile installed on her island in kitchen. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

Thomas W Walls

She wants me to install brick style tiles on the sides of her island cabinet. She wants to secure particle board to the sides first.

1. How do I secure the particle board to the vinyl sides of the island?

2. I don't think cement would be a good option to install the tile on the particle board, can I use PL?

3. Can I just avoid the particle board all together and install the tile on the vinyl surface of the sides of the island with just PL?

Reply to Lady wants tile installed on her island in kitchen. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I'm trying to assess what prep is needed on the walls for my kitchen backsplash. We'll be...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi all. This isn’t a sob story, just an unfortunate truth I have stretched myself to in inch...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen