Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Knee pads in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

stusgsx

Anyone else find the Redbacks knee pad inserts too heavy? I had to tighten my belt as they were pulling my trousers down!

I

Ian

I wear some very fetching braces with my trousers now :lol: Not sure the redbacks have caused the problem, it might be because I'm a bit skinnier :lol:

S

Stef

I haven't worn my redbacks for ages now.
I have changed to heavier & better trousers, Dickies, so will have to try them again.

S

stusgsx

I've got decent Dewalt trousers but it makes no difference they still want to fall down lol

G

Gazzer

I have always said that it is all done to the type of work trousers orn and that one type may not suit another.
All I can say is they work for me wearing Hexham trousers and Scruffs. I am a size 36 but wear size 38 as I like the extra room when bending down etc, this means I have to wear a belt anyway . I dont notice the weight at all but I think its something you get used to anyway.

R

Richard Edwards

I have a new pair of Rebacks inserts. Yes they are way too heavy and they are here available - Free of Charge if you or anyone else wants them.

I use Snickers Work trousers and either Snickers inserts or Dewalt Inserts which are indentitcal as they have the tabs to lock under the stich in the pockets.

I will sling the Redbacks in the bin by the new year - If you want them, let me know. - I suppose I could use them instead of weights next time I go diving.

S

stusgsx

Haha Richard! Glad you agree!

Anyone use the super dooper Rubi pads that strap on? They are probably the only ones I haven't bought yet!

judge

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Ive had rubi gel pads that strap on with removable fronts to them.I found the top strap that goes above the knee to be quite uncomfortable so just use the lower strap which sits above the calf muscle.Being a sigma man myself i must admit they are a comfy pair of pads though:smilewinkgrin:

Reply to Knee pads in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks