Discuss Knee pads or? think the forum needs a new knee pad post! in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Hi there question re knee pads and rubi wheelie sit down thing( hopefully pic uploads ) I've been wearing redback inside pockets for 6 to 8 years still original god knows how many meters of flooring I've done ,but where through trousers well fast end up wrapping duct tape round knees and the are heavy , have to wear braces or they miss my knees ,so anyone use the rubi thing or something similar if so any good? Or suggestions on over trouser pads. Thanks in advance. J
Screenshot_2023-05-23-20-34-25-03_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Screenshot_2023-05-23-20-32-30-70_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Reaction score
The best knee pads on the market are from ProKnee they are custom made to your legs and cost around £300, if you want a cheaper option go for FENTOS they are around £80

Reaction score
I’ve used every knee pad out there it all depends on your budget I swear by the

ProKnees
Fento
Wohlpro medical

Search them they are the best on the market

Reaction score
Hi thanks, Liking the fentos. noticed Screwfix are now selling them. Although more expensive. Redbacks are also doing external kneepads and knee cushions which I'll take a closer look at.

gamer1

-
Reaction score
The Rubi Wheelie seat and kneepads combo can be a great solution. It offers mobility and comfort while protecting your knees. Many professionals find it useful for tasks like flooring installation. Alternatively, you might want to consider dedicated over trouser knee pads designed to protect both your knees and your pants. They often come with adjustable straps for a secure fit and can save your trousers from wear and tear. Ultimately, it's a matter of personal preference, but these options should help you work more comfortably. Good luck

Reply to Knee pads or? think the forum needs a new knee pad post! in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks