Currently reading:
Kitchen splashback

Search the forum,

Discuss Kitchen splashback in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

JohnnyB

Hi,
Just started my own tiling bussiness, and going to do my first kitchen splashback quote tonight. Customer says it's about 2 sq mts with 200mm x 200mm Ceramic tiles which they have already bought, don't know how many sockets if any. Could anyone give me a rough price guide, I thought of quoting £180, One day tiling, following morning grouting.

Thanks

John

Last edited by a moderator:
J

JohnnyB

Iv'e quoted £160 which includes adhesive, grout and silicone, there is 1 double socket and 1 switch. Customer also wanted another wortop siliconing as it was only grouted and has cracked and come loose, which is about 3 linear metres in length where the bottom of the tiles sits on the worktop if you know what I mean. Did the quote about 7.30pm last night so will have wait and see if I get a phone call. I thought you had to grout the next day as the wall adhesive needs 16 - 24 hrs to set, this is what i'm led to believe, but I am just starting out so not much experience.

John

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Kitchen splashback in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.