Discuss Just a quick price check in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Interested to know what others would charge in labour to give me an idea how my pricing sits with others.
Job is 7.5m2: hallway and adjoining WC. Concrete substrate assumed good. 45x45 ceramic tile.

Works includes removing existing carpet/underlay, grippers, threshold strips.
Removal and refit of a toilet

Cheers

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Is that just labour Bri?
Assume no removal costs
...and 2 minutes from your front door if that makes a difference.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
Interesting @Bri
@macten I've just done something similar-ish. 9sqm, 600x600. Hallway and WC and charge £400.
FB_IMG_1441564452636.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
For the tiling and materials I made it 480. Getting rid of a urine soaked carpet and a sticky stained toilet would add another £75. Hopefully the customer would think twice about the waste charge and get rid of it themselves. Plus I don't have a waste carriers licence.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I'm doing one this week 7m 60x30 on timber, £450 all in but its a favour for a friend of a friend, would be looking for £500 really

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys.
I'm not including removal of waste.
I went in at £350 labour and £80 mats
Also stated if any doors need trimming and they want me to do it then it's £20 per door.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
At least I know I'm very competitive!!

Reply to Just a quick price check in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay