Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss job pricing in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
The tillers forums arms. You have to be part of the tiling community zaw. a decent poster and also a bona fide tiler to gain access. In the two and a half years you have been a member, 17 posts doesn't cut the mustard !!

What do you do for a living ?

Z

zaw.tiles

Don't worry based on your helpfully replies I wont use this forum again. Not really sure how it all works but it was just a general question seeing what other people charge in their areas.

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
read the forum rules. as you should have done when you first joined. looking through your previous posts you actually know this !!!

D

diamondtiling

Don't worry based on your helpfully replies I wont use this forum again. Not really sure how it all works but it was just a general question seeing what other people charge in their areas.

Zac, you need to gain entrance to the forum arms as already stated by a Moderator. Try and do that and your pricing problems will become much easier.

read the forum rules. as you should have done when you first joined. looking through your previous posts you actually know this !!!

Sometimes there can be a language barrier, sometimes its computer illiterate people (like me) that cause themselves problems feeling their way around a forum. I know that is true because my first threads about any topic were always moved by a mod to the correct place.
Whatever it is lets keep the guy on board TF and stop him going elsewhere as that is a bridge burned.

Reaction score
hi all again,,ive got a job for 2 floors and one showerroom to be ripped out and re tiled,,just completed my 1st job and felt i undercharged so dont want to do the same again here,,not asking you guys to price all my jobs for me honest hehe but advice would be good as im just starting out. the job is a 4 metre sq bathroom floor to be lifted and the ply to be lifted as its only 6mm re lay ply and tile with porcelain.......2nd room is an 11 sq metre kitchen floor to be lifted,,ply lifted and re plyed then tiled with polished porcelain,,,,, 3rd room a 14 metre sq shower room walls only to be taken off and re tiled with ceramic tiles,,this is a big job to me and i dont want to lose out on a lot of money,,please a wee bit advice would be ace cheers:grouphug:

Try to work out your prices in days you think the job will take.
Nothing worse than rushing at the end, trying to make up for cutting it tight with m2 pricing.
Cant believe your just starting out with over 8000 posts to your credit.

G

Gazzer

Try to work out your prices in days you think the job will take.
Nothing worse than rushing at the end, trying to make up for cutting it tight with m2 pricing.
Cant believe your just starting out with over 8000 posts to your credit.

28-05-2008

D

diamondtiling

Young apprentice? Kilty has never been young, he was born with a tile cutter in his hand :lol:

Reply to job pricing in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks