Search the forum,

Discuss Is there a recession?? - Gradus Profiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Hve you looked at schluter trims steve...?

Tile Trim Profiles
spacer.gif
Tile trim profiles are designed to provide a decorative finish, and protect exposed tile edges on wall corners, skirtings and tiled edges.
spacer.gif
quadec_370_x_279_copy.jpg

Loads more here>>>>> Tile Trim Profiles - Schlüter-Systems

L

lawrenso

Hve you looked at schluter trims steve...?

Tile Trim Profiles
spacer.gif
Tile trim profiles are designed to provide a decorative finish, and protect exposed tile edges on wall corners, skirtings and tiled edges.
spacer.gif
quadec_370_x_279_copy.jpg

Loads more here>>>>> Tile Trim Profiles - Schlüter-Systems

Sorry Dave - missed this response from you..

Looks like I am going with Schluter - CTD can get hold of them - I had been informed by Schluter technical that the nearest place was about 45 miles. Gradus did have some interesting items though like the thresholds and that which I am also looking for.

Cheers

Steve

L

lawrenso

Hi

Give Genesis a bell and they will put you in touch with your local stockist Tel: 01642 713000.

Good luck

Sorry Mart,

missed your post as well - looked at their website and will give them a bell.

Cheers

Steve

Reaction score
Steve,spoke to my friend from gradus.He says they dont sell anthing to general public and walkwell should be able to get anything you need.Hope this helps

L

lawrenso

Hi Dave,

thanks for the link - couldn't see anything with an intergrated grip for the carptet though - carpet and tiles are different heighs (used Hardi-backer 6mm on the floor) - Need to get something in the next week for that though - tiling starts next Monday - Yippeeee

Bath was fitted on Saturday..boy was it tight....

Steve

D

DHTiling

Your tile shop should do carpet to tile strips......They sell chrome or brass finish....:thumbsup:

Reply to Is there a recession?? - Gradus Profiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen