Search the forum,

Discuss Is the slow down affecting you.?. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

happy446

Finding it quiet myself possibly because of time of year. recession will come into play in 2009 but as i found in both previous recessions i have lived through the works there you just have to keep your head down and offer a good value for money service . Good luck to all in 2009 and seasons greatings:santa_cheesy:

D

Deleted member 1779

The guys at the printworks who are redoing my exhibition stand spent all day making this model...

Last year they were flat out. Now there are four of them messing about.

mockup.jpg

Made me laugh though (but I am sure that's not the point). They are very quiet.

I

Ian

That post's 4 years old Neale, lol! Not sure how its got bumped, there must be a poll on it that I can't see coz I'm on the phone.

M

Mr T

yeh lol I went through yellow pages nobody wanted to know maybe I didn't get through to u but im sure I did I remember the email address lol... u got much on?

M

Mr T

well if you need a free hand gimmy a shout im free for the next 2 weeks the lad im with has had this week and next cancle on him and I wanna learn! lol

Reply to Is the slow down affecting you.?. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen