Search the forum,

Discuss Is 2013 the year you switch to Sigma ... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Diggy

TF
Reaction score
Hi ,

My name is Diggy and for many years now I've been a ............................ Rubi user.

At first I just had a TS30 , but as time went on the addiction grew and I moved to a TS60 , this kept the addiction at a managable level for many years. But then as market for porcelain floor tiles grew I knew that the TS60 just wouldn't cut it anymore so I had to move onto the Class A Rubi cutters . I started with the TXN 700 to satisfy my needs , but those B'rd tile manufacturers - knowing my penchant for cutters - started to make tiles bigger and tougher and so inevitably I had go to my local Dealer to get the TXN 1200.
However since finding this forum I've realised there are other cutters out there and I've recently priced up a ........................Sigma... , there I've said it and there's no turning back. I'm managing my Rubi addiction by leaving 2 cutters at home most of the time these days and luckily I don't rely on them too much now.
Hopefully a Sigma can bring me back from the edge and let me once again tile without my Rubi craving , well maybe I'll get them out ,, just now and then , for old times sake.

Diggy

D

DHTiling

Going to be trying out the Sigma 115mm porcelain blade soon ... will let ya's know how it performs...

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Bump

Don't mind me while I bump a few old threads. They might not be current for you, if they're not, just ignore them, and they'll soon drop off the forum list.

Reply to Is 2013 the year you switch to Sigma ... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen