Search the forum,

Discuss Impey Water Guard in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

jobdone

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Where do you all source impey waterguard? have previously always used tile safe but have heard good things about water guard and like the fact that the overlaps are much thinner in height variation due to thickness.

J

J Sid

I have used it and its a huge improvement on the old stuff for working with. Need there tapes and corners for jointing two sheet together
Went to a presentation by Impey on Tuesday. Would Say there claim of it being an uncoupling membrane which can handle a 10mm deflection in the floor safely I couldn't believe.
Also said max 160w electric ufh but no max output for going over wet ufh, sound wrong to me.
We have a plumbers and builders merchant that sell it

Reply to Impey Water Guard in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen