Search the forum,

Discuss I have been fancying this in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

I done the one at stc about 3 years ago and asked what the Italian course was about and was told it was the same I had all ready done which it is'nt, so never bothered but wish I had.

Simons70

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Really good price for the tools!The blade from Bisazza cost here 240£.I done this in 96', I am happy to learn the new technique,if someone is intrested,please let me know,I want to be there!:hurray:

Reply to I have been fancying this in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello everyone, My names Fraser I have been in the motor trade for 17 years, after falling out...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’ve just crossed over from the plumbers forum for some tiling advice as I’m in the process...
Replies
Views
I have recently laid around 30msq of porcelain floor tiles in our kitchen. The tiles have been...
Replies
Views
I could use some help from everyone! The floor mosaic tile was recently retiled over a tile-redi...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I need some advice please. I recently had a contractor in to remodel my bathroom...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen