Search the forum,

Discuss How Not To Tile A Floor (youtube) in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Bathfix Bob

TF
Arms
Reaction score

I wonder how many failed floors have come from diy'ers watching this video?
How many thousands of pounds of tiles have been ripped up and skipped into landfill?

Apparently its a trade secrete to PVA straight onto chipboard and then you're good to tile!

I know most guys will have seen this video but I don't remember seeing the link before on here.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
image.jpg

Noooooooooooo!!!!!

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

he is right how often do we tell our clients about pva never no wonder he thinks its a sercete .

Reply to How Not To Tile A Floor (youtube) in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen