Search the forum,

Discuss How much should I expect to pay to retile front path in black/white victorian style? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

Unregistered

We have been quoted around £**. This seems high to me, and I would appreciate any guidance. The front path needs replacing, as the quarry tiles that are currently in place are all cracked and many are missing.
I live in North London, and any advice would be really welcome!
Kirsty

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 9966

Re: How much should I expect to pay to retile front path in black/white victorian sty

Hi Kirsty, we do not discuss pricing in the forums, this is one of our forum rules. Your best course of action would be to obtain 3 quotes from tilers in your area and compare them rigorously to see what the differences are and why the costs are as quoted. Victorian style pathways are incredibly intricate and require perfect preparation and quality materials, not to mention an experienced quality tiler.

Thanks
GRR

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Time's Ran Out

Re: How much should I expect to pay to retile front path in black/white victorian sty

If you would like to register then a member of the forum could PM you with the relevant questions that would be required to help you.
Their are established tilers here that would provide you with a price guide:smilewinkgrin:

Reply to How much should I expect to pay to retile front path in black/white victorian style? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen