Search the forum,

Discuss How do you work. Price per metre, Price Per Job, day work in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

Jeff the tiler

Hey all after reading the "price per metre thread" perhaps it would be good to do a poll, so not to put in any costs, to find out how you guys prefer to work.

Not sure how to set one up so perhaps Sir Ramac, Dave Howe, Bri etc can help.

Price work, Price per metre, Day work or other [though not sure what that looks like?]

The results may be interesting

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jeff the tiler

Again sorry all the header shoulder read Price per metre, Price per Job, Day work. Could you change

I

Ian

I'll still move it to the arms Jeff, I'll attempt to add a poll, it's been a while! Bear with me!

D

DHTiling

I'll still move it to the arms Jeff, I'll attempt to add a poll, it's been a while! Bear with me!

laughitup.gif

I

Ian

I've chosen day work, as I always work out how long I think a job will take and then multiply the amount of days by how much I want to earn per day. Then add on materials and business costs.

Reply to How do you work. Price per metre, Price Per Job, day work in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm redoing our bathroom and looking for some advice on tiling backer boards in relation to the...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen