Search the forum,

Discuss Have you seen this tile ? in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

Joy M

7FBCF04E-AAAB-4EDF-B8A2-990096782C5F.jpeg
Hello Forum

I spent hours yesterday trawling through websites looking for a tile similar to the ones in this photo - no luck at all. Are any of you able to help ? Is there a particular name for this style of pattern I could google ?

Thanks in advance

Joy

T

Tile Shop

Not that one. Plenty similar to the encaustic look........ will take a look around. What size are they?

J

Joy M

Hi Paul

That’s for the ‘encaustic ‘ - new word for me ! I’m not sure what size , on a plan they’ve only got 2 side by side in the bathroom so I think they are large squares maybe 600x 600

Joy

J

Joy M

Hi

I would like a large format wouldn’t have to be 60x60 - not sure what the other standard sizes are is 45x45 the next level down ?

Reply to Have you seen this tile ? in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello: First time posting. Looks like a really good forum for Info. Here is my question: I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I’ve been trying to seek advice on whether the recently finished tiling/grouting in my...
Replies
Views
Hi there, after a little help. Just installed a picture wall with tiles in my bathroom but...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am wondering if someone would be able to help me out/explain something. We had a...
Replies
Views
Hello to the forum. I am a carpenter and have undertaken tiling in my own house. I completed the...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen