Search the forum,

Discuss have they closed down ?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
well i have not bought from them for a couple of years, but that is a big part of my past, as they were virtually the first suppliers of italian mosaic paper faced in the country ,i used to go there lots years ago when they were in the arches at vauxhall bridge, great guys, i expect the likes of original style and a few more newcomers have made it hard for them,as the others are very well placed on the motorway system, with numerous branches,and they were stuck in london,i used to buy BIZZA cheap as chips from them years ago, it says it all :oops:

Reply to have they closed down ?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen