Search the forum,

Discuss Fixing Porcelain and Vitrified Tiles to Internal Walls in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

len

kids and cats are looking at me as if ive gone nuts....cant stop laughing. Hey migraine is clearing,must be the laughter, that Anadin sure is effective:thumbsup:

P

Perry

Nice one Gaz they helped my hangover this morning but did nothing for my technical headache but just as good as the answer bal
----
sorry Gaz missed the from must be an overdose
----
Dave I am ok with that end of the fixing it’s how you fix them to the tile and where does one obtain these fixings’ if any one produces them (forgive my sense of humour I think I have been doing this to long my trowel maybe wearing out) regards Pete

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tecnik2000

Hi Guy's I am aware of a large plastic washer type fixing available where you drill a 8mm hole & hammer fix the washer in to place as it has an expanding centre core, used for mechanical dry lining,with out the dabs...Regards Nigel

D

DHTiling

Wedi fixings...

Forgot all about this old old thread.. you have been digging deep..:lol:

P

Perry

Just found this old thread. Its when I fist meet Dave and Gaz. Still havent found an answerr lol.

Reply to Fixing Porcelain and Vitrified Tiles to Internal Walls in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen