Discuss EXTERIOR GREY LIMESTONE NEEDS DARKENING in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
I have a patio tiled with tumbled grey limestone. Every year I clean it and seal with LTP stone oil, using a small brush to work the oil into the stone and wipe any excess off. This year had it pressure washed which was faster but it looks paler to me. The normal colour is a charcoal grey and it's lighter than that now. I did a test patch of LTP Colour Intensifier and Stain Block but this hasn't done anything for it colourwise (2 coats on a small area 5 hours apart this morning). I am a bit scared to use LTP blackstone in case i end up with 'black' stone instead of dark grey. I could do with some advice as to what any of you might have used successfully to restore colour on faded limestone. I have not used any other brand apart from LTP since it was laid. Grateful for any recommendations you have. Thanks.

Reply to EXTERIOR GREY LIMESTONE NEEDS DARKENING in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks