Search the forum,

Discuss Excellent Forum - Especially for a newbie like me! - HELP HELP!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Z

zee

All,

Thank you for the warm welcome - Now lets see what the experts have to say :smilewinkgrin:

Whilst I am here, I would also like to add that I am beginning to get some more samples that I ordered over the internet and also quotes for 200 sqm. The prices for similar stone varies so much between suppliers and the difference is almost up to 40%. Of course I wouldnt order without visiting the supplier and checking the stone, but, what do I need to look for? The sizes and thickness seem to be the same 610x406x12...

Does anybody recommend any importers wholesalers or quarries that are worth visiting?

Thanks

G

Gazebo

Welcome to the forum. You're asking all the right questions there. I'll let the professionals do the answering though. I'm just the forum tea boy. You take sugar?

No sugar for me Dan and i like it from a teapot if poss.

Oh and hi zee you are in the right place and should get some contructive feedback.

Reply to Excellent Forum - Especially for a newbie like me! - HELP HELP!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen