Search the forum,

Discuss everbuild 708 self levelling compound in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

doddy41

TF
Reaction score
Hi All

Has anyone had experience of using this product,have a large floor to do, was going to use with 709 liquid but cant find on their technical data if it is suitable to use with ufh

many thanks

R

Rich

No, I haven't used it myself. I would give them a ring, they should be able to tell you straight away.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Only ever used it without UFH, but it did the job and not had problems in the past.

Reply to everbuild 708 self levelling compound in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen