Discuss Dural ci+ adhesive on green screed in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

Drifterjoe

Hi guys advice needed on Dural ci+.
I'm hoping to use it on a newly screeded floor so the home owner can reduce the waiting time for drying. They need to move in asap and I know the matting is suitable once the screed can be walked on.

My question is do I need to use a special adhesive to bond the matting to the new screed. Like Bal green screed???

Cheers Joe

H

hmtiling

It'd be rapid set for me too. Technically doesn't need to be s1 and you/they would be throwing money away on s2.
I use s1 in most situations and would here as price difference is negligible for me

Rosco100

TF
Arms
Reaction score
For the little difference in cost an s2 adhesive that sticks to a green screed is worth the extra couple of pounds

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
It'd be rapid set for me too. Technically doesn't need to be s1 and you/they would be throwing money away on s2.
I use s1 in most situations and would here as price difference is negligible for me
I've just had a conversation with Julian about this, I would use Weber spf as that's what I use for all floors and price my jobs based on this. A C2 is adequate enough for the job.

D

Drifterjoe

Thanks for the replies. I will use mapei keraquick as I have a few bags of that and it's C2 S1.

If I'm going past the supplier I may pick up a bag of tilemaster ultimate for pease of mind but it seems from the thread it's not necessary.

Reply to Dural ci+ adhesive on green screed in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks