Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss does anyone have a raimondi zoe? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

Sean SML Tiling

Christ that weighs a ton. Beautiful cutter tho. Better be worth the dosh cam

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
Well if its one thing I don't do, that is jump in blind. Will be looking to save the pennies and buy before april. The more I work with stone the more I love it. I think it is definitely the root to me through my dad being a stonemason, rip.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I think Kev Harrison a member on here recently bought one of these if I remember rightly Cam

P

Protilers

I have one......spends most of its time in the lock up TBH......but when it gets to come out.........its a superb saw!!!

IMO

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
Im thinking that the 85 would be sufficient for my needs over the 10m. I love me 9p for its versatility...however the next step up surely is Zoe. Im loving stone more and more these days.

P

Protilers

I get most jobs done with the dewalt DW......and the ts60+.....and I have to bring out the sigma 3em for the porcel-thin stuff........
but I am sure Gary and I have tools we hardly see..........

W

White Room

I have a Rubi ND200 with a Montolit dna blade and have cut 850x600mm limestone with it, the dna blade was incredible so was the Rubi.

Reply to does anyone have a raimondi zoe? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks