Search the forum,

Discuss Does anyone butter the surface smooth and the tiles notched? in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I don’t see why it would be any different really, but im sure some kind of trowel and error video will be posted by the regulars

O

Old Mod

As long as the adhesive is well ‘burned’ in to the substrate, I’d imagine it’d work, but it’s certainly counter intuitive, after al why lift an excessively heavy tile coated in to adhesive.
Less work other way around.

Reply to Does anyone butter the surface smooth and the tiles notched? in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen