Search the forum,

Discuss Ditra matting in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

N

NWB Tiling

over 5K for Ditra alone ! That is some expensive job !

Good Luck - if you get it some pics would be good !

Nige

R

Rob Z

Over here the retailers will really deal if Ditra is bought in quantities like Gareth is talking about. I think this works out to about ~17 rolls, which would be 3 pallets. Dave-T's prices (converting from pounds to dollars) are very good and are about what they would be here. Good luck in getting this job!

L

Leatherface

just out of interest why you need ditra ?
Is there any other method that will will work inbstead ?
What is the substrate / tiles / application

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Just bumping this thread. If it's not a current topic then don't worry about it for now. Other threads like this can be found in the main tiling forum. If you do want to reply to it, please do. Your information may add value to somebody reading the forum in the future.

Reply to Ditra matting in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen