Search the forum,

Discuss Discontinued tile search for bathroom tiles used in London County Hall flats in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

daves

Hi,

I've recently moved into a flat in the London County Hall complex (former LCC/GLC offices converted to flats in the mid-1990's) and find that a number of the bathroom wall and floor tiles are cracked. Most worrying are the ceramic white 8" shower wall tiles - white with a clear speckle, like bubbles, under the glaze - which I'm advised are discontinued. I've asked for details of all the tile makes and pattern names but haven't got that information yet.

If this rings a bell with anyone, it would be great to hear from you!

best wishes,
Dave S

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

As Rob above, pics are a must, having said that, tiles come and go very quickly:thumbsup: oh and:welcome:to TF:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

daves

Any pictures which might help our members?

Thanks! Here are a couple of pics with and without a flash.

DSC01519.jpg DSC01517.jpg

I

Ian

Wecome along. I don't recognise them I'm afraid, hopefully someone will. Good luck with the search.

Reply to Discontinued tile search for bathroom tiles used in London County Hall flats in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen