Search the forum,

Discuss dewalt tough system in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

How much!!!!!!!!!
shocked.jpg

R

rossi7x

Shop around a bit as they are much cheaper now... Was at the Ricoh arena at the weekend (Toolfair) and saw the 300 boxes for £30..

Buy some arms, get a little inventive, and rack your van out... Best investment i've made for a long time..

image.jpg

25mm box tube, welded together and powder coat.. Approx £100 for tube and welding.. Affix arms (£12.50 per pair) and away you go..

You can remove any box in the 'stack' without havimng to unload the others above, and when you want, you can remove the whole of the boxes, fold the arms flat, and have the width of the Van back...

R

rossi7x

lol he has a fit when he is working with me :lol:
You are allowed in the front PJ.. I've got no problems with chauffeuring you around..!! ... Other than that, Hands Off..he he he ..!!
If we photo'd the back of your and mine side by side, people would understand.. No split bags of adhesive in my Van thanks..:yikes:

A

AMtek

Shop around a bit as they are much cheaper now... Was at the Ricoh arena at the weekend (Toolfair) and saw the 300 boxes for £30..

Buy some arms, get a little inventive, and rack your van out... Best investment i've made for a long time..

image.jpg

25mm box tube, welded together and powder coat.. Approx £100 for tube and welding.. Affix arms (£12.50 per pair) and away you go..

You can remove any box in the 'stack' without havimng to unload the others above, and when you want, you can remove the whole of the boxes, fold the arms flat, and have the width of the Van back...

I would be driving round with the doors open if my van looked like that!

Reply to dewalt tough system in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen