Search the forum,

Discuss Cutting in 140mm shower rough in box - any advice? in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com.

I

Italy

they are all valid procedures, but valid only for certain tiles.
the difference lies only in the format and type of tile.

B

Bill

Could start off with my Lockboy and hammer.... then a set of tile nippers especially with the thin tiles.

D

Dumbo

I remember rotating s tile while it was in my ts 40 to score a circle prior to pie cutting it on tile saw with no guard . Not much chance of that nowadays

A

AlexJones

5F2312D1-B908-427C-BE31-75AF26FED4CB.jpeg

Like 3_Falls suggestion for the ply template - thanks for the pinning the photo :) - will keep note of the various other responses.

I originally started with my laser to align the centre for all the shower outlets to the rough in box and has worked for the ceiling rain shower cutout when I laid the plasterboards, it’s all dead centre to the rough in box which is a start! Might just fork out the cost for the diamond hole saw cutter (will end up installing three of them in my house and maybe I can sell it on afterwards).

Reply to Cutting in 140mm shower rough in box - any advice? in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen