Search the forum,

Discuss CT1 Adhesive & Sealant for tiling shower area? in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Has anyone ever used CTI for sticking tiles to a wall.

I'm new to tiling and want to install a shower with metro tiles onto a skimmed wall. I did try Mapri Keraquick Wall & Floor Rapid-set tile adhesive, but my lack of skill and experience means that I'm making quite a mess. I'm thinking that I could save time by just putting a cross of adhesive on the back of the tile and sticking it to. the wall that way, rather than mixing and trowelling the other stuff.

Any thoughts? And thanks in advance for any insight.

Reply to CT1 Adhesive & Sealant for tiling shower area? in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen