Search the forum,

Discuss Cement based liquid screed in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

F

Flintstone

I've been assessing one this morning, 190 sqm onto liquid screed and something is a miss. Certainly not sanded correctly amongst other things

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Even if the heating wasn't commissioned?
I'm fairly sure yes but I will double check and report back
[automerge]1562260967[/automerge]
Perhaps time for tiling contractors to incorporate a specification sheet to be signed in advance of tiling - screed type, date laid, UFH commissioned ............. adhesive used, grout colour,
Screed companies could provide their part of this continuity cycle - or do they already?
Some screeders do. You know how it is though. Theres screeders and theres screeders...

Reply to Cement based liquid screed in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen