Discuss Can you recommend good hole saws( drill bits) in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Gersh

-
Reaction score
What's your tiling question? Pictures can be added.can anyone recommend good Diamond hole saw (drill bits) that go through porcelain and lasts. Thanks Gerwyn (GD TILING)

Kevbos

Arms
Reaction score
Please contribute to this thread if you have any new information or can even just reiterate what has been said already. :)

Kevbos

Arms
Reaction score
Yes Mark out on back of tile the hole required !grind almost through the back of tile to face of tile !and then use toffee hammer to knock through a perfect hole

Reaction score
Yes Mark out on back of tile the hole required !grind almost through the back of tile to face of tile !and then use toffee hammer to knock through a perfect hole. Yet another outstanding Tile Tip for the day from your Resident expert Kevbos. Take a bow, Kevbos.

Kevbos

Arms
Reaction score
:)
What's your tiling question? Pictures can be added.can anyone recommend good Diamond hole saw (drill bits) that go through porcelain and lasts. Thanks Gerwyn (GD TILING)
Hopefully in a month or so a company called onyx will be able to provide what you need

Attachments

• IMG-20211010-WA0000.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 11

Reply to Can you recommend good hole saws( drill bits) in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay