Search the forum,

Discuss Brown marks on new grout!? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

uug197h

icon5.gif
Brown marks on new grout!?
I just finish to re grout one of my customers shower and they call me today some brown marks appears on the new grout, any reason for that
confused.gif
I re grouted quite few showers and bathrooms and never had that kind of problem before . Shell I use different grout then the standard grout I used so far?

Thanks Sasi

Question from plumbing forum

thanks uug

W

White Room

Is it some wet dust from the biscuit of the tile, a mate had the same problem the other day he used bal grout

F

Fred

I used my fien grout remover tool once, I must have chipped the tile as I was called back to 'bleeding' in the grout, a sort of brown/pink colour.

D

doug boardley

once had some staining appear on grout, we think it was coming from the wbp! as we'd ruled everything else out

Reply to Brown marks on new grout!? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen