Discuss best tile levelling system rubi or raimondi need to know in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

Rubi are excellent! Work for me anyway!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    295 KB · Views: 118
  • image.jpg
    355.7 KB · Views: 105
D

Dougs Third Go

I've never used lash clips, all seems wrong to me, to create a solid bed you need to be pressing, not pulling....

beanz

TF
Reaction score
I attempted to use lash clips the other day, but couldn't get my head around the amount of space they seemed to need under the tile, due to the curve!?! Gave up, and used spacers. I know where I am with spacers! Lol

I

Italy

raimondi use from 2011 , rls latest model is more flexible and better than old model
google translated

I

Italy

the eu rules are clear, over 60 cm in length should be made the double-spread, more bottom floor, so there are voids pronlemi . Google traslate

M

mr.tile

I use original Tuscan. It's the best. The traps might be expensive, and if you want something cheaper and faster godt with Leveltec, easy and fast going :)

tmp_12656-posatore-leveltec126021269.jpg

R

Russell brown

I've just invested in a load of rubi and to be honest I'm a little less than impressed. With the lash clips you can actually pull the lip page out to a certain extent, the rubi ones you can't put much pressure on at all. They're more of an aid to hold your tiles in place once you've got them right in the first place. After buying the rubi system I'll be more careful about which system I buy next. Having said that though you still have piece of mind that once set they're not going to move.

Reply to best tile levelling system rubi or raimondi need to know in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley