Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss The best tilling systems (spacers) in your opinion in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hello,

My name is Theodor and I am head of technical sales in a building supply store in Greece. I am looking to import a value for money tile laying system (maybe the traditional system with the clips and wedges or what ever is the best in your opinion), Unfortunately as well I know, there is no standard to classify the systems, so kindly share your experience and preference.

I found the below remarkable:

1) Raimondi Leveling System raimondispa.com
2) PEYGRAN TILE LEVELING SYSTEM peygran.com
3) Perfect Level Master perfectlevelmaster.com
4) System Leveling tilelevelingsystem.com
5) ............

Thank you for your time and participation 😀!!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
T
Reaction score
There are dozens of these now. Which is the cheapest you can get out of those four?
Dear Dan,

Thank you for your reply. I am not looking just for the cheapest one, that's why until now I haven't contact the companies about an offer / collaboration.

In this step, I am looking for the advandange and dissadvandance as well. For exaple I am waiting some comments like "I prefer the "X" system because of the hardness and flexibility, but in the instaillation I often have the "Y" problem".

In similar articles about the spacers, I found that the Raimondi's is cheaper than the other top 2 classic systems, but in the other hand sometimes the clips can stick. The other 2 best brands are more expensive but (according to the article) doesn't meet those kind of failure, and (as the article continius) the PEYGRAN and Perfect Level Master have the same quality but PEYGRAN is the newer player in the game and as a result PEYGRAN doesn't have the experience of Perfect Level Master. In my opinion It means nothing. I took a look in the product catalogs before and I am very satisfied.

In any case the critical factor (for me) is to avoid / eliminate any kind of failure such the clips that brokes with the legs stuck between the tiles (the ultimate nightmare in tile laying field - in my opinion).

So the question remains.

Thank you for your time and participation 😀!!

Reply to The best tilling systems (spacers) in your opinion in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock