Search the forum,

Discuss best tile levelling system rubi or raimondi need to know in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mr Tiler

That post is completely irrelevant to this thread haha..... what size are the tiles mate?

M

Mr Tiler

Thought it was a thread on slc not tile levellers and then read other comments and realised lol

Chalker

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I have the riamondi too. Good but has limitations. If using rapid set, the spacer will set in the adhesive, then can only push down with the wedge. They are strong too, unlike the lash clips from tops, which you will need a metre deep bed to accomadation the curled up ends. I have only used hem on marble floors where you can justify them ( nearly).
still nothing better than a straight edge, a flat for checking lippage, a good toutch and a pair of eyes!

O

Old Mod

Rubi are excellent! Work for me anyway!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    295 KB · Views: 120
  • image.jpg
    355.7 KB · Views: 107
D

Dougs Third Go

I've never used lash clips, all seems wrong to me, to create a solid bed you need to be pressing, not pulling....

beanz

TF
Reaction score
I attempted to use lash clips the other day, but couldn't get my head around the amount of space they seemed to need under the tile, due to the curve!?! Gave up, and used spacers. I know where I am with spacers! Lol

Reply to best tile levelling system rubi or raimondi need to know in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen