Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Rubi Slim System Cutter 18911 - Used once in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

EllyM

-
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Rubi Slim System Cutter 18911 for sale. Bought for a large format tile job and used literally once, still in original packaging. Bought for £300.60, asking £180 + delivery. Pick up for free from Long Ditton, Surrey.

Feel free to ask any questions.
rubi.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I've removed the 'Brand New' from the wording. As it's not. It's used once. So that's fair to write.

Good luck with the sale. Might be worth sticking it on eBay or something maybe? That's the kinda thing a tiler buys once I think.

OP
E

EllyM

-
Reaction score
I've removed the 'Brand New' from the wording. As it's not. It's used once. So that's fair to write.

Good luck with the sale. Might be worth sticking it on eBay or something maybe? That's the kinda thing a tiler buys once I think.
Hi Dan - true true, that's fair. 'Practically brand new'! Yep good idea thanks, will put on eBay too. Thanks for your help.

Reply to Rubi Slim System Cutter 18911 - Used once in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock