Search the forum,

Discuss Best Bathroom Flooring, For Wet Ufh? Heat Throughput! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

A

Andehh

We are looking to have wet UFH installed under our main bathrooms floor.

It is a new build house with joists 600mm apart.

I was intending on asking the plumber/builder to noggin heavily the floor, back it out with Kingspan/celotex and then run UFH pipes through the notched noggins.

What subfloor am I best to run over this for maximum heat throughput? Currently the house is 22m chipboard, but wood being an insulator...is there a better product to use?

Going with WET UFH due to it being in a few other areas of the house, and the manifold having a spare port for it. Keeps the house consistent and easily controlled from our central Evohome system.

Many thanks,

Reply to Best Bathroom Flooring, For Wet Ufh? Heat Throughput! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen