Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Best Bathroom Flooring, For Wet Ufh? Heat Throughput! in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

A

Andehh

We are looking to have wet UFH installed under our main bathrooms floor.

It is a new build house with joists 600mm apart.

I was intending on asking the plumber/builder to noggin heavily the floor, back it out with Kingspan/celotex and then run UFH pipes through the notched noggins.

What subfloor am I best to run over this for maximum heat throughput? Currently the house is 22m chipboard, but wood being an insulator...is there a better product to use?

Going with WET UFH due to it being in a few other areas of the house, and the manifold having a spare port for it. Keeps the house consistent and easily controlled from our central Evohome system.

Many thanks,

Reply to Best Bathroom Flooring, For Wet Ufh? Heat Throughput! in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks