Search the forum,

Discuss Bathroom mosaic wall tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Mne

-
Reaction score
Need to find some tiles to match old bathroom (faux) mosaic 24.5 cm square. Photo attached but shaed of light blue with mosaic sizes 1.5 cm squareNeed to retile shower enclosure walls. Can anyone help source ? Thanks

IMG_20200914_101725176.jpg

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Good luck on the search.

If you can make a neat square out of the walls/enclosure and can't find the exact match, perhaps consider a contrasting colour of a different but similar tile of the same size perhaps.

How long have they been on the walls?

HenryJ

-
Reaction score
You might wanna check these options - here, there are several options when it comes to 1X1 stacked square tiles, you can choose from the range of colors available on their website. You can also customize the size of the tiles and get them delivered to your place.

Reply to Bathroom mosaic wall tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen