Search the forum,

Discuss Bal Single Part Flexible - Tile Adhesive For Walls And Floors in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
BAL Single Part Flexible - Tile Adhesive For Walls and Floors - Polymer modified water/frost-resistant cementitious tile adhesive for walls and floors.

bal-single-part-flexible.jpg

BAL Single Part Flexible Use for
  • Fixing ceramics, porcelain and fully vitrified tiles, mosaics, natural stone including marble (excluding translucent), terrazzo, rigid foam insulating materials and brick slips in dry or wet interior and exterior environments.
  • NOTE: Certain types of natural stone (i.e. limestone, travertine and some granite) may be susceptible to staining. In this case, use of a BAL rapid-setting white adhesive is recommended.
  • Recommended for large format wall tiles, and swimming pools/total immersion areas and showers.
  • Also suitable for installations subject to limited vibration, shrinkage or deflection from the substrate, and heated screeds
BAL Single Part Flexible PRODUCT INFORMATION
  • Composition: Highly polymer-modified cement-based powder.
  • Colour: Grey and Whit
  • Type/Classification: Exceeds BS EN 12004 C2TE
  • Pack sizes: 20kg and 10kg (white only)
  • Key features: Highly flexible. Enhanced adhesion to fully vitrified/porcelain tiles and low porosity substrates. Water/frost-resistant. Non-slip.
  • Grout after: 16 hours (at 20oC)
bal-single-part-flexible-1.jpg

J

Just Rizzle

ctd selling the 25kg rapidest grey at £9.99/bag plus vat did a 70 mtr floor last week with it.
good stuff especially at the price I got it for. client was going to buy the addy himself said was quoted £20 quid a bag so he was pleased when I could match his price:)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
haha awesome. You little devil. (Note this is public thread so let me know if you need that editing my friend)

How much was a 70mtr floor then?

J

Just Rizzle

haven't
haha awesome. You little devil. (Note this is public thread so let me know if you need that editing my friend)

How much was a 70mtr floor then?
haven't billed them yet but its the first part of a 8 plot project for a long established client ive been doing work for about 17 years .
she has a villa in grimaldi st france she wants me to tile in sept this year buy don't fancy the drive did one there for her 6 yrs ago nightmare driving there

Reply to Bal Single Part Flexible - Tile Adhesive For Walls And Floors in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen