Search the forum,

Discuss Bal Rapid Flex Fibre Plus Vs Ultimate in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

s11330.gif
@JulianSidney

Rich Midge

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Customer decided to go with Ultimate, cheaper and more than suitable for the job. Customer told Topps. Topps said fine, your free delivery is now £60. Customers said ok we'll have your adhesive.
Not looking forward to this one, potential nightmare customers me thinks.

O

Old Mod

Customer decided to go with Ultimate, cheaper and more than suitable for the job. Customer told Topps. Topps said fine, your free delivery is now £60. Customers said ok we'll have your adhesive.
Not looking forward to this one, potential nightmare customers me thinks.
I always thought their delivery was £30!

Reply to Bal Rapid Flex Fibre Plus Vs Ultimate in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen