Search the forum,

Discuss BAl grip plus or Mapegrip D2? in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Paul Cockhill

Hi

I usually use Bal grip plus tile adhesive but my client is buying Mapegrip D2 tile adhesive. I have not used the Mapegrip D2 before. I am tiling a whole bathroom including the shower area. The Mapegrip D2 looks ok

Does anyone have any comments

Thanks
Paul

R

Rookery

If I was tiling a whole bathroom I'd be using a powdered adhesive, Mapei P9 actually, cos it lasts ages and is easier to trowel out. And ready mixed is only good for small ceramics anyway.

P

Paul Cockhill

If I was tiling a whole bathroom I'd be using a powdered adhesive, Mapei P9 actually, cos it lasts ages and is easier to trowel out. And ready mixed is only good for small ceramics anyway.
Thanks for your reply

N

NZ_Tiler

My experience dispersion adhesives are more expensive than cementitious. For a whole bathroom the question is, why would you? D2 is ok for large tile though.

Reply to BAl grip plus or Mapegrip D2? in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen