Search the forum,

Discuss Backsplash installation after basin replacement in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

koolkat

I am having full pedestal basin replaced this week and I would like to have a small tile backsplash to go with the tiles already installed on the other wall, but I do not have them now and won't be able to get them for a while. Is it ok to install the backsplash after the basin have been already installed?

Cristina

D

DHTiling

Hi Cristina..

Yes you can do it after the sink is installed.. better finish IMO.. scribed to suit the sink profile.. as some camber along the back edge.

K

koolkat

You right. At the moment there is a backsplash behind the sink and the sink start half way the row of tiles, in fact it doesn't look too good. Thank you

Reply to Backsplash installation after basin replacement in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen